C A P I T A L C A M P A I G N
NAVIGATING TOWARDS TOMORROW
St. Brendan Catholic Elementary continues to evolve to ensure that our physical campus meets the academic mission of the school. Your generosity, no matter the size, will help raise funds and other resources to support our academic, capital and endowment needs.
Our priority to improve and expand our facilities will focus on:
- construction of a new 10,000 sf., two-story Administration and 1st grade classrooms;
- construction of a new 9,800 sf PK building;
- demolition of the old PK building;
- Phase I construction of a new 17,780 sf Multipurpose building;
- roadwork, adjust playfields and construction of new parking lot;
- demolition of the old Media Center; and (7.350 to 20,000 sf).
We need to raise $3 million in order begin the first phase of expansion.
We are asking our entire St. Brendan Catholic Community to rally as one and donate or pledge to help us reach our goal. With your collective support we will fortify the future and allow the improvement and expansion of our school facilities.
We are just beginning! St. Brendan Catholic Elementary is focused improving and enhancing our curriculum and campus as we carry our school into the future. We invite you will walk this journey with us.